Votre séjour

10% off for any booking before December 31, 2018

Read more <

Montgeoffroy castle

The field that belonged during the 13th century to Geoffroy de Châteaubriand (one of the ancestors of the very well-known romantic writer) and was then bought in 1676 by Contades’ family. The latter decided to open the doors of the castles for tourism three centuries later..

Montgeoffroy castle

Route de Seiches, 49630 Mazé-Milon

Tel : +33(0)2 41 80 60 02

www.chateaudemontgeoffroy.com

Back to the chateaux map
Camping Yelloh! Village près de Saumur